Oct 23, 2020
Listener submitted Q and A with a little rapid-fire Twitter session at the end. Multiple topics, 5-minute time cap on answers.
1. I'm law enforcement and losing friends because of my job
2. What is the role of the military if the sitting president won't leave office
3. What are the 5 top things I would change as...
Oct 19, 2020
Darin Bibeau was born and raised in Plattsburg, New York. He joined the Coast Guard in 1994 with recruit company Delta 144. His first assignment was Coast Guard cutter Spencer out of Boston. During his time with the Coasts Guard, he served as a Special Operator and then a private government contractor all over the...
Oct 16, 2020
Guest host Mike Glover joins us today for a Full Auto Friday round of rapid-fire Q and A. Due to our backgrounds, we are obviously experts in the field of relationships, so please join us as we drop knowledge bombs and hopefully help people from repeating our personal mistakes.
1. Your mom of your wife
2. How do you not...
Oct 12, 2020
Andy Arrabito and Dan Cerrillo are both former Navy SEALs who have transitioned to the civilian and business world.
Andy is the founder and CEO of Half Face Blades.
HFB knives bring the soul of rugged, dependable, combat knives and tools to a variety of settings - from special operations tools for warriors, hunters,...
Oct 9, 2020
Full Auto Friday is for rapid-fire Q and A, topics selected by the listeners, five-minute time cap per answer.
1. Dealing with the loss of a close friend
2. Battle Belts and Body Armor
3. Are human Special Forces Operators needed
4. Do we limit ourselves by celebrating warriors over scientists/engineers
5. Why do I...