Jan 29, 2021
Rapid-fire Q and A responding to listener submitted topics with guest hosts Brian Bishop and Nelson Grant.
1. Will "package" size impact my training and career opportunities in the military
2. Why do the majority of military members lean to the "right"
3. How do I actually remove my emotion from my decision making
Jan 25, 2021
Jason Tuschen is a retired Navy Seal Command Master Chief. Jason's 27-year career in the military included serving with SEAL Team THREE, Seal Team SEVEN, Naval Special Warfare Development Group, leading the First Phase at BUD/S, and culminated at Naval Special Warfare Group ONE where, as Command Master Chief he...
Jan 22, 2021
Rapid-fire Q and A from the listeners! I do my best to limit each answer to five minutes and to choose a variety of topics:
1. Former SOF members using their previous careers to "climb the ladder" in their next jobs
2. How do I tell my girlfriend I'm uncomfortable at her parent's house
3. I'm 23 and the love of my life...
Jan 15, 2021
Rapid-fire Q and A with retired 27 year Navy SEAL Jason Tuschen. Jason spent ten years as a Master Chief (E9) in the SEAL community, so it would only be appropriate to open with some leadership-related questions.
1. I'm trying to advance in my company but keep getting passed over, when is it time to move elsewhere